|Experienced Auto Repair Technician - Full time - Denton, TX |
At Advanced Auto, we believe our people are what drives our success. Excellence comes from having the motivation to do a great job every time for every customer. We demand the best from our people, and only select the best. In return, Advanced Auto invests in you, offering a career path where your talent and dedication is rewarded with opportunity.
We have been in business for 11 years and have grown rapidly. We have built a reputation for excellent customer service and doing the job right, the first time. Our main facility on Fort Worth Drive, Denton has 8 bays, is fully equipped and is a great place to work.
If you're looking for a rewarding career with an employer who appreciates the work you do, this could be the role for you!
As a Repair Technician with Advanced Auto, you will use your training and experience to provide first-class service to all our customers. You will be faced with a selection of popular vehicles and will be expected to perform a wide range of repairs and services on them.
If you aren't already ASE-certified then you will have the drive to quickly attain that certification and develop yourself further. We help you to achieve these goals to help you and our customers with the best service.
The job responsibilities are standard for an auto repair technician. In essence the role is to help us continue to provide the excellent service we give our customers. To repair, service and maintain their vehicles and to keep them on the road.
- Perform all work with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with company and manufacturers standards
- Diagnose the cause of any issue and perform repairs as authorized by customer
- Inspect vehicles to determine if additional safety or service work is required
- Provide complete and accurate descriptions of diagnosis, repair, and maintenance performed
- Work with customers to explain and discuss issues and solutions to problems
- Road-test vehicles to check repair work complete
- Ensure that customer vehicles are returned to them as clean as they were prior to being serviced
- Attend and complete company hazard communication standard and worker right-to-know training.
- Assist in expediting the ordering of parts
- Keep work areas clean and safe
- Any other reasonable duties assigned by the company
- Four years' experience as a Technician in the automotive industry
- Achieve and maintain ASE certifications in all eight areas of automotive repair.
- Self-starter, able to get on with the job with minimal supervision
- Able to read, write legibly, and speak fluent English
- Able to read wiring diagrams and schematics
- Possess the tools to perform the job
- Able to achieve and maintain an efficiency of 125%.
- Able to lift 60 lbs
The standard working week will be 40 hours a week spread over a six-day period. Our shop remains excessively busy and we look to keep our technicians time filled.
Our auto shop is clean, tidy and safe. It's a good place to work and we invest in both it and you. We have plenty of bays and plenty of work. One thing you can be sure of when working with us, you'll never get bored! We're really busy and no two days are ever the same the same.
We work you hard but pay you fairly. We expect a lot, but give a lot too. We pay for all the work you do. We even pay you while you're training. You have to provide your own tools, but we provide the uniforms and pay for your ASE-certifications.
You will receive paid vacation time, paid training, overtime and a 401(k) program. Company benefits include health, dental and life insurance and plenty of career options.
To apply, contact Advanced Auto at 940-382-1691 or submit your resume on this page. Good luck!