|Experienced Service Advisor - Full time - Denton, TX |
Advanced Auto, one of Denton's premier auto repair shops has an opening for Service Advisor at our Fort Worth Drive location.
As a Service Advisor, you will be expected to strive for success and ensure all our customers are satisfied. The days can be long, and the work can test the patience of a saint, but it's rewarding and we make sure you're well looked after.
Advanced Auto has been in business for 11 years and continues to grow rapidly. We have built a reputation for excellent customer service and doing the job right first time. Our people tend to stay with us and build solid careers with the company.
If you're looking for a rewarding career with an employer who appreciates the work you do, this could be the role for you!
As an Advanced Auto Service Advisor you will be expected to schedule service work and sell additional products and services. We don't do the hard sell, but you will be required to increase profitability as much as possible.
You will be the public face of the company, and the first person customers see as they enter the building. That means you will need to be a people person and have a ready smile and helpful attitude.
The responsibilities of the role are many. As the friendly face of Advanced Auto, it's your job to ensure we deliver whatever the customer needs.
- Greet each customer in a prompt, courteous manner
- Increase customer satisfaction by building customer relations
- Communicate with customers to determine the nature of their needs
- Secure agreement from customers regarding repairs, cost estimates and completion time
- Complete necessary paperwork for all work, servicing and queries
- Manage the company/customer relationship at all levels
- Obtain customer and vehicle data and manage it accordingly
- Maintain the company's standards for ethical business practices and community relations.
- Increase profitability by maximizing sales
- Schedule appointments using approved format
- Advise customers on the care of their cars and the value of maintaining their vehicles in accordance with manufacture's specifications
- Handle customer complaints and dissatisfaction
- Any other reasonable duties assigned by the company
- Four years' experience as a Service Advisor in the automotive industry
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Accredited training in Service Advisor skills; customer satisfaction, and quality control
- Computer skills, including typing 40 words per minute
- Neat appearance at all times
- Great with people, including handling conflict
- Possess a valid state driver's license. (Issued in state of employment)
- Speak fluent English
- Decision maker and problem solver
- Mechanical aptitude to learn basic auto terms
- Able to lift 40 lbs
The standard working week will be 40 hours a week spread over a six-day period Monday thru Saturday. We work hard to provide as many opportunities for growth, learning, and income as possibly can be achieved.
The working environment is clean, tidy and safe. It's a good place to work and we invest in both it and you.
We work you hard but pay you fairly. We expect a lot, but give a lot too. You're paid for everything you do for us and we work hard to make your time here enjoyable and fulfilling.
You will receive paid vacation time, paid training, overtime and a 401(k) program. Company benefits include health, dental and life insurance and plenty of career options.
To apply, contact Advanced Auto at 940-382-1691 or submit your resume on this page. Good luck!