|Letter from the owner|
|Dear Auto Owner,
There is nothing worse than getting into your car, truck, or SUV and discovering you have a problem. On top of it all, it usually happens at the worst possible time.
A problem worse than this is not knowing who you can trust to fix it right...
When this happens, you need:
* A shop you can trust not to rip you off.
* A shop that will fix it right the first time.
* A shop that will let you know honestly if you have any other trouble brewing under the hood.
* A shop that genuinely cares about your safety and your wallet.
At last, relief is just around the corner.
My name is Tommy Nickelson and I'm the owner of Advanced Auto Repair. I'm so glad you've stopped by our website. In fact, you are the reason this website is here.
Advanced Auto Repair is different from other shops here in Denton. Sure, on the outside we look pretty much the same as the next repair shop. But, as I'm about to show you, we're very different on the inside.
You see, we specialize in individually customizing and performing scheduled maintenance that meets your specific needs. We're 100% committed to diagnosing today's complex vehicles with precision accuracy and speedy turnaround times.
To make sure we can fulfill this commitment, we took the plunge and purchased the same state-of-the-art equipment used by leading dealership technicians.
Here's what this means to you.
At last - a clear-cut solution that quickly pinpoints problems.
and fixes them right the first time!
In the past, we have found certain check engine light problems (i.e. misfire, oxygen sensor, and others) that just couldn't be fixed with the replacement of individual parts--or even all of the parts related to the trouble codes.
Sometimes there are vehicle software issues falsely reporting problems that don't really exist. So no matter how many parts you throw at the "check engine light" problem, you cannot fix it.
The reason is because the problem is software related and you simply cannot fix bad software with good parts.
The equipment we've invested in not only repairs check engine light problems with pinpoint accuracy and laser-like speed, but it also corrects premature failures of expensive components.
We now use the same capabilities for correcting transmission problems or changing shifting points - effectively preventing premature transmission failures - that the dealerships use due to our purchase of automobile manufacturers' updated software.
This technologically superior equipment and software puts Advanced Auto Repair light years ahead of other shops in the Denton area.
Consider this - a simple software update can save you from suffering a $2,000 or $3,000 transmission repair! Now, every time one of your vehicles is in for regular servicing, we will use this new software and equipment to perform the latest corrections that will keep you safely on the road.
Because we are now one of the most complete, technologically advanced shops in Denton County, we have the capabilities to repair virtually every vehicle from any manufacturer.
Volkswagen Mercedes Benz
Isuzu And more
How is this possible?
Because nearly all 1996 & newer vehicles support the J-2534 universal pass-through reprogramming due to EPA requirements of OBDII requirements.
I know that sounds like a mouthful, but what it really means is this.
We understand that keeping your vehicle operating at peak performance is critical to your safety and convenience. Our goal is help you meet that challenge by being your "one stop auto-care shop" for all of your vehicle service and repair needs.
* We employ only ASE Certified Master Technicians and ASE Certified Advanced Level Technicians so you'll rest easy knowing your traveling safety and comfort is in capable hands.
* We're AAA Approved with a 98.2% customer satisfaction rating.
* We're a member in good standing with the DFW Better Business Bureau.
* We're a NAPA Auto Care Center (NAPA parts must meet and in most cases they exceed original equipment specifications).
Our promise to you:
* We'll individually customize maintenance programs to optimize your motoring experience.
* Our repairs are backed by an incredibly long warranty period... even if you travel all over the country. See details of our guarantee/warranty information here.
* Complimentary shuttle service to home, work, or school and back (within a 15 mile radius of our shop).
* To provide you with peace of mind and reliability through the use of state-of-the-art computerized equipment and software.
* Comprehensive computerized service records, ensuring the most cost effective preventive maintenance for your vehicles.
* 24 hour towing available.
* Customized payment terms (including all major credit cards and personal checks).
In addition to the above, we are a Texas Certified-Recognized Emissions Repair Facility (RERF). This means we are inspected by the State of Texas for required training, proper certifications, and proper equipment to accurately diagnose and repair emission failures. We are one of only seven RERF's in Denton out of over 80 repair shops.
Let me ask you an important question..
. Isn't it time you trusted your auto repairs to a AAA approved shop, a company that uses dealership quality diagnosis equipment & software and stands behind a fix-it-right-the-first-time guarantee?
You see, our guarantee eliminates frustration because you can be sure when you drive out of our lot, you will not be right back in for the same repair. It's fixed or we'll have you bring it back to our shop and you won't pay one penny more. I promise!
In fact, click on our Guarantee page to see how we back up this promise.
So pick up the phone and call us today at 940-382-1691 and schedule your appointment. Or click here to schedule your appointment online.
To your driving safety and pleasure,
P.S. If your automobile warranty is about to expire, visit our End of Warranty Checklist page for critical steps you need to take right now (the dealerships don't want you to know this). We expose hush-hush secrets here!
P.P.S. With gas prices at an all time high, don't wait until you experience trouble to have your auto serviced. You can keep more of your hard earned dollars in your pocket by keeping your auto properly maintained according to your manufacturer's maintenance schedule.
When you trust us to take care of your auto, we'll send you convenient reminders when it's time to have important scheduled services performed. Call us at 940-382-1691 or schedule your appointment online and we'll do everything possible to help you feel more confident on the road!